The new BT5200 Bluetooth headphones feature studio-grade audio quality, plus advanced volume monitoring and interactive reporting to guide users to safer listening. These headphones are packed with technology.
With the Volume Monitoring Bluetooth headphones, we put you in control of protecting one of your most valuable senses – hearing. These headphones are uniquely engineered to continuously monitor volume levels as you listen, and deliver that information to you through the LED indicator on the ear cup. No more wondering, “How loud is too loud?” To boot, the 82% noise-isolation and studio grade audio quality ensure that your listening experience is never compromised, even in noisy environments.
The BT5200 Wireless headphones are compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and anything else Bluetooth.
- Advanced microprocessor driven LEDs indicate volume for safe listening levels
- Puro Balanced Response® curve with 40 mm custom dynamic drivers
- AptX codec brings CD-quality sound to Bluetooth listening Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- Comfortable protein leather ear cushions and headband
- Built-in high sensitivity microphone for seamless calling Folds flat for travel
- Type of headphone: On-ear headphones
- Ambient noise reduction: Blocks 82% of noise
- Wireless: Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless headphones
- Wireless range: Up to 30 feet from Bluetooth® source
- Battery life: 24 hours playback; 200 hours standby
- Battery type: Lithium ion rechargeable
- Drivers: 40 mm custom dynamic drivers
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz – 20k Hz with <1% total harmonic distortion
- BT5200 Headphone
- Hard Carrying Case
- USB Charging cable
- 5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable
- Quick Start Guide